Today’s guest is Jason Cercone – host of the the Pod Theory Podcast.
With over 100 episodes of Pod Theory under his belt & over 7 years into his Podcasting experience, Jason drop some SERIOUS gems in this conversation.
In this episode, you’re going to learn:
- Why guesting on podcasts is so important for your show’s growth
- What you should do BEFORE you start to monetize
- How to build trust with your audience
- Why download numbers suck
- and much much more!
Jason’s Top 3 Favourite Podcasts
Other things discussed in the show
- Shure MV7 [Microphone]
- Mindset Mastery w/ Travis Brown [Podcast Episode]
- 5 Tips for Effective Solo Podcasting [Podcast Episode]
- The Stone Cold Truth about Over Editing [Podcast Episode]
👉️ Connect with me on Instagram @InsideThePodStudio
🎙 Become the Podcast Highlight of the week
If you have a tip, trick or something interesting you’ve learned on your podcasting journey that you believe would be valuable for others to learn – go to insidethepod.co/highlightme & submit your show to be highlighted on the next episode!
⚒ The tools that built this show
• Riverside.fm (remote interview recorder)
• Sounder.fm (Hosting & show notes transcription)
• Reaper.fm (Audio editing & production)
• TidyCal (Calendar booking tool)
• Samson Q2U (microphone)
• Rode Procaster (microphone)
• Focusrite Scarlett Solo (XLR Audio Interface)
• Clipscribe (Social media videos)
💚 Support the Show
I’d really appreciate it if you share this episode with a friend or fellow Podcaster (and after that head over to Apple Podcasts & leave the show a positive review!)
☕ Buy me a Coffee
This show is fuelled by caffeine, so if you feel so inclined you can support the show by buying me a coffee (and I can never have too much coffee!)
Cold Funk by Kevin MacLeod