Today’s guest is Kaz McClintock – host of Enlighten & the former host of the Building a Better Body Podcast.
Kaz released 114 episodes of her show in 3 years with over 46,000 downloads and then.. just.. stopped.
Listen to find out:
- Why it’s okay stop doing your podcast if that’s what you want to do
- Why some people Podfade too soon
- the Pro’s of using seasons in your show
- and much much more!
Kaz’s Top 3 Favourite Podcasts
Other things discussed in the show
👉️ Connect with me on Instagram @InsideThePodStudio
🎙 Become the Podcast Highlight of the week
If you have a tip, trick or something interesting you’ve learned on your podcasting journey that you believe would be valuable for others to learn – go to insidethepod.co/highlightme & submit your show to be highlighted on the next episode!
⚒ The tools that built this show
• Riverside.fm (remote interview recorder)
• Sounder.fm (Hosting & show notes transcription)
• Reaper.fm (Audio editing & production)
• TidyCal (Calendar booking tool)
• Samson Q2U (microphone)
• Rode Procaster (microphone)
• Focusrite Scarlett Solo (XLR Audio Interface)
• Clipscribe (Social media videos)
💚 Support the Show
I’d really appreciate it if you share this episode with a friend or fellow Podcaster (and after that head over to Apple Podcasts & leave the show a positive review!)
☕ Buy me a Coffee
This show is fuelled by caffeine, so if you feel so inclined you can support the show by buying me a coffee (and I can never have too much coffee!)
Cold Funk by Kevin MacLeod